[R6RS] database of issues

Michael Sperber sperber
Tue Oct 26 12:46:32 EDT 2004

Marc> The names are not the subcommittee members.  They are the editors in
Marc> charge of checking-in the first document on that topic.  When I put an
Marc> "or" it is that I am unsure which editor is in charge.  The point is
Marc> simply to avoid duplication of work.  I expect the members of a
Marc> subcommittee to have at least a minimal level of agreement on the
Marc> first document.

Yeah, but I was trying to say I'm not even *on* the
"ExceptionHandling" subcommittee, so it's probably not appropriate for
me to check in any document.