[R6RS] database of issues

Marc Feeley feeley
Sun Oct 24 08:47:39 EDT 2004

> Marc> I prefer setting it up locally.  Do any of you have a preference for a
> Marc> "wiki" management system?  Our system administrator suggested Twiki,
> Marc> but if you know better please speak up.
>
> Marc, if you don't have the time to set this up soon, please let
> somebody else do it---Will has offered to do so.  We really need
> progress on this.  Also, please establish some kind of voting
> procedure for email discussions.

I've had some problems configuring the wiki site, but I think things
are working now.  Each of you should receive a message explaining how
to access the site.  You will need a password, which is initially
your "WikiName".  You can change your password by accessing your personal
wiki page.

I have created the following topics (in the R6rs web).  Anyone can edit
these pages, but I'd like the first version to be written by the
editor that was mandated in Snowbird with writing up a proposal.

     Topic              Editor (if I recall correctly)

   * ModuleSystem       Kent and/or Manuel
   * MacroSystem        Kent
   * RecordSystem       Marc or Will
   * NumericSystem      Will
   * IoSystem           ?
   * UnicodeSupport     Matthew or Marc
   * HashTables         Manuel
   * ExceptionHandling  Michael

When you make a change please also send a message to the list indicating
which topic was changed.  We should add topics when necessary, but
let's discuss this on the mailing list before the topic is added.

I'll come back to you about the voting procedures (sorry but I have no
time for the next 5 days).

Marc