[R6RS] I/O <-> GC question

Michael Sperber sperber
Tue Nov 23 13:33:38 EST 2004

Will> I think you're worrying about things at too low a level.

I was worrying that somebody would try to make an indirect inference
about the nature of my upcoming proposal---I guess that's valid, but
really something I'd prefer to discuss later.  (If you're interested,
I'd be happy to clue you in to what I've got, though.)

Right now, I'm more interested in the answer to my question. :-)