[R6RS] List of issues

Marc Feeley feeley
Tue Nov 9 15:27:55 EST 2004

As soon as we have settled the voting procedure issue, I would like to
quickly revisit the issues we voted on at Snowbird to take Richard's
voice into account.  Given the number of issues to vote on I will do
this in bulk.  I'll make a list of the issues and put them up on the
R6RS wiki site.  Each editor will then be able to cast his vote on
each issue so that we have a record of these decisions.

Richard: you might want to look at the minutes of the Snowbird meeting
to be aware of the outcome of the votes we took in Snowbird and see if
you have anything to add to the discussion before the voting starts.

Are you OK with this procedure?

Marc