[R6RS] Case sensitivity

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Nov 1 13:18:36 EST 2004

RK> This certainly matches my experience, but do you have any
RK> references?  I use a case-sensitive language in my day job
RK> and could use some help in my crusade to ban mixed-case
RK> identifiers in the company's source code.

The PLI 2002 invited talk

Towards More Natural Functional Programming Languages
by Brad Myers

said this.  Myers probably could provide written references.

RK>    I'd appreciate if people added to this list.

RK> I'd appreciate it if we don't reopen the issue, unless there
RK> is a compelling reason.

I didn't really ask to reopen the issue---I only asked to document a
list of arguments.  I'm not sure there's one on rrrs-authors---if
anybody could provide a linke, that would help.