[R6RS] categorization of goals (rationale)

Marc Feeley feeley
Mon Mar 8 18:33:45 EST 2004

I'm now back at work catching up with my email.  I'm glad to see that
Michael and Will have started organizing the issues.

It would be helpful if everyone went down the list, like Mike and Will
did, to briefly explain their position (or lack of position) on each
issue.  We can then see which issues are controversial or unclear and
require clarification.  After that we will be in a good position to
start the technical discussion of the issues.

Marc