[R6RS] Are we stuck?

R. Kent Dybvig dyb
Tue Jul 6 10:25:04 EDT 2004

I've made my opinions on the module system clear; there's not much
more I can say.  Perhaps a smaller committee of those who are eager to
participate can try hammer out a design.

In the meantime, I think we should try to make progress in other areas,
and I'm glad to hear that Mike and Richard are doing so.  Perhaps someone
can set up a secure web site (hosting a CVS repository, perhaps) where
we can keep track of concrete proposals for the many things most of us
agree we should work on.